Same day delivers for orders placed till 14:00, Free delivery on orders of €100 or more

Syrah Tenuta Sallier de la Tour - Tasca d'Almerita

Syrah Tenuta Sallier de la Tour - Tasca d'Almerita

Regular price
€11,50
Sale price
€11,50
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

The Syrah by Tenuta Sallier de la Tour - Tasca d'Almerita is a Sicilian red wine that is aged for 12 months in oak barrels used for 30% of the mass and for the remaining 70% in used oak barriques. It expresses a smooth, fresh and fruity organoleptic profile, accompanied by aromas of dark fruit such as blackberries and blueberries, mixed spices and black pepper notes.

CHARACTERISTICS

Denomination

Sicilia DOC

Grape varieties

Syrah 100%

Category

Red Wines

Region

Sicily (Italy)

Alcohol content

14.0%

Bottle size

75 cl Bottle

Vinification

Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature of 20 days in stainless steel tanks

Aging

12 months in French oak barriques of second and third ude for 30%, the remainder in steel

Additional notes

Contains sulfites