The KraulQuappen® KQs swim rings for Beginners is suitable for babies from 8 months and children of all ages up to a bodyweight of 30kg. The Beginners swim rings will keep your child’s head above water.
Cherek’s KraulQuappen® swim rings have an integrated water-protected foam ring inside for more safety. Unlike other swimming rings, the centrally placed armhole allows optimal leverage and boyancy in the water. Users of all ages can easily keep their arms and head above water – completely relaxed.
- Recommended for beginners: Will keep your child’s head above water!
- Swim rings with integrated water protected foam
- Colour: yellow-green
- The inflatable ring is 21 cm in diameter
- Diameter of the arm-opening: aprox. 6.5 cm
- KraulQuappen swim rings must only be used for the intended purpose in shallow water and must not be used for any other purpose. They are intended as buoyancy help for swimming only. They are not recommended to use while jumping or sliding into the water, as they can slide off on impact, particularly if not inflated properly.
- KraulQuappen products and the materials used for their production are made, controlled and certified in the EU and comply with all legal requirements
- Suitable for children with bodyweight up to 30 kg
- Ideal for babies from 8 months