Super absorbent | Hypoallergenic | Sustainable
better for baby, better for our world
Kit & Kin award winning hypoallergenic nappy with premium performance
- Better for your baby: Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium performance. Featuring a part natural high-tech absorbent core that uses significantly fewer chemicals than standard nappies, Kit & Kin helps protect your baby’s soft delicate skin and safeguard it from sensitive skin problems like eczema and nappy rash. Kit & Kin, the natural choice.
- Better for our world: Kit & Kin protects the environment too. We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world. Our super absorbent core contains chlorine-free fluff pulp harvested from sustainably managed forests and our front panels, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material.
- Giving back: Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support Kit & Kin helps protect acres of threatened rainforest, a vital eco system that provides clean air, lifesaving medicines and safe havens for some of the world’s most endangered species. The foundation also supports women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- Beauty without bunnies: Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Product benefits:
- 1. Sustainability
- We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world.
- Our soft internal and outer lining are made with naturally derived, plant-based sustainable materials.
- We have a super absorbent core with chlorine-free fluff pulp that has been harvested from sustainably managed forests.
- The front panel, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material that can biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- 2. Performance
- Our part natural high-tech absorbent core lasts up to 12 hours for drier babies and happier mums and dads.
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakages
- 3. Comfort
- Our soft waist and elastic stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Because we use fewer chemicals than standard nappies, your baby will only come into contact with the most gentle and natural materials.
- 4. Cuteness
- Our brilliant animal patterns and prints make babies’ bums more adorable than ever.
- Does my bum look big in this? Size 1 – Mini (2-6 kg), Size 2 – Midi (5-8 kg), Size 3 – Maxi (7-13 kg), Size 4 – Maxi Plus (10-17 kg), Size 5 – Junior (12 kg+), Size 6 – 16 kg+
- Commitment to you: Kit & Kin products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)