Friendly, approachable, and full of juicy fruit flavor. Barbera produces wines in a wide range of styles from young and fruity to serious, spicy, and age-worthy. Barbera is typically marked by red cherry, raspberry, and blackberry flavors backed by a signature zingy acidity and smooth tannins. Barbera planted in Alba takes on a more powerful, structured personality than that of its counterparts in Asti.
- Varietal: 100% Barbera
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Country Hierarchy: Barolo, Piedmont, Italy
- Color: Deep ruby red with garnet hues.
- On the Nose: Intense, vinous bouquet; floral and fruity scents with a leading note of ripe cherries.
- Palate: Dry, full, lively, and structured.
- Serving Suggestions: Roast and boiled meats.